Babysitter Meets Spontaneous (Part 2)
- Babushka was sitting alone in the dark because of her and Madison's big fight, symbolising that she was depressed without Madison in her life.
- Babushka told Samuel that her and Madison "broke-up" that day.
- Madison witnessed Tane attempt to apologise to Babushka and she smiled to herself.
- Madison decided to forgive Tane because she tried to make things right for Babushka.
- Babushka interrupted Madison and Tane's conversation to say that she apologised to Madison.
- The two of them apologised to each other, and Madison wanted Babushka to give her a hug, however Babushka just walked away.
- Madison was hurt when Babushka didn't hug her back and she told Tane that Babushka "rejected" her.
- Babushka was in the audience to support Madison and Tane's performance.
- Babushka seemed proud of Madison while she was performing.
- After the performance was over, Babushka came up to Madison and hugged her tightly. Babushka told Madison that she did great up on stage after hugging her.
- After the hug, Babushka gave Madison an uneasy look, implying that Babushka didn't a hundred percent forgive her.
Babysitter: The Movie
To be added.
Home Sick to My Stomach
To be added.