Secret You Can't Hold
- They were both woken up by the same thing and they woke up at roughly around the same time.
- Both of them disapproved of the Pakistanish Lady marrying Matthew and taking over their lives.
- They both shared the same vision: the Pakistanish Lady singing a song to them while feeding them scones.
- They looked at each other confused when they were forced to wear ridiculous outfits.
- They both questioned themselves when their vision/nightmare came true.
- They worked together to hurry the Pakistanish Lady out the door.
- They both wanted the Pakistanish Lady gone for good, and they were willing to do anything it took.
- When Babushka cheered when the Pakistanish Lady was gone, Madison asked her if she was serious (this was a recurring theme in many episodes, most notably so far Crystal Comes to Town and Timothy...Who?).
- Babushka asked Samuel to play along and pretend that they had no clue that it was Madison's birthday coming up. Babushka was the one who mainly did the talking.
- Babushka laughed and told Madison that she was just messing with her.
- Babushka was involved in the planning for Madison's surprise birthday party.
- Babushka wished Madison a happy birthday and the two of them hugged for a split second.
- Babushka was the second person to give Madison her gift, and she gave her a "pretty red flower just for her". She also told Madison that she picked it out of The Jennifer's garden, so they were probably going to be mad about it.
- Coincidentally enough, Madison thought that this gift was better than the charm bracelet that Phil brought for her.
- Madison thanked everyone (including Babushka) for giving her the best birthday ever.
- Babushka wasn't sure where Madison was at school.
- Babushka and Samuel tried to devise a plan to take the phone away from Madison without her knowing.
- On cue, Babushka and Samuel waited until Madison stopped using her phone and went to sleep. Babushka then watched Samuel attempt to steal the phone away from Madison, however he failed miserably.
- Madison filmed Babushka at the bowling ally for her web show and told her viewers that they should not get Babushka mad.
- Madison wanted Babushka to come on camera, and Babushka reluctantly did this for a few seconds before she shut the camera off herself.
- Babushka told Madison to shut the camera off and Madison refused.
- Madison gave Babushka a side-smirk when Babushka accidentally volunteered herself to crawl into the vent.
- Madison came back with Babushka after she ran away and they were holding hands.
- Madison placed the earpiece and camera on Babushka.
- Madison helped to hoist Babushka up by holding her foot.
- Madison and Babushka communicated through walkie-talkies whilst Babushka was crawling through the vent.
- Madison was the only one concerned for Babushka's health when Babushka got stuck in the vent.
- Babushka asked Madison to come close to her, even with the stench of the cheese being foul. Madison inched as close as she could to Babushka whilst there was a duct window separating them.
- Babushka admitted to Madison that she was claustrophobic and she never told anyone prior to this.
- Madison defended Babushka when Samuel was making smart comments about Babushka's phobia.
- When the duct window was finally removed, Madison told Babushka to come down carefully. However, Babushka falls straight down, breaking the book shelf that was underneath the duct window.
- When Babushka finally escaped, they wrap their arm around each other's shoulders and touch their cheeks. As a result of this, Madison got a bit of cheese on her cheek (from Babushka's).
A New Phil
- Babushka watched Madison hurry down the stairs.
- Babushka asked Madison, "Why, what's wrong?" when Madison asked everyone to be quiet, showing that she cared about her.
- Babushka stood up for Madison when the police officer was trying to look for her.
- Babushka approached Madison (and Samuel) at school and proudly showed off her new cheerleading uniform.
- Madison told Babushka that her uniform read "BABUSH" instead of "BABUSHKA".
- Babushka left Madison a voice message on her phone about how she wasn't able to turn up to school (due to her cheerleading-related injury).
- Madison somehow left her phone on and Babushka managed to eavesdrop on her, Samuel and Phil's conversation.
- Madison hung up on Babushka once and almost hung up on her the second time, before Babushka suggested that they should call Million Bucks Bill.
- Madison watched Babushka get wheeled across the operating room.
- Madison asked Babushka about her operation.
- The two of them danced together and they jumped up and did the slits at the same time (along with Samuel, Matthew and Phil).
- Their hospital beds were next to each other.
- They yell out "Here come the pain!" at the same time (along with Samuel, Matthew and Phil).
- Babushka was curious when Madison came bursting through the door in excitement.
- Babushka warned Madison about the camp that she was going to go on.
- They hugged before Madison got on the bus.
- Babushka smiled and waved to Madison when she was entering the bus.
- Babushka said that she was going to miss Madison, however she changed the subject straight away.
- Babushka (and the others) ran to Matthew when he told them that he was talking to Madison on the phone.
- Babushka happily ran to Madison when she arrived home.
- Babushka told Madison about the couple of days that her and Samuel just had (however the others were trying to tell her stories all at once).
- Although Madison told Babushka (and the others) that she was just one person and she needed space, Babushka continued telling her about her week (along with the others telling Madison about their week too).
Martinez out of Control
- Babushka looked concerned when Madison ran up to her and Samuel, asking them about the news about Miss Martinez.
- Madison told Babushka that cancer wasn't contagious.
- Madison often smirked and rolled her eyes whenever Chester tried to hit on Babushka, possibly showing a sign of jealousy.
- Miss Martinez put Madison and Babushka (as well as Samuel and Chester) in charge of the school, meaning that they had to read out the morning announcements and they had to install a sign above the cafeteria.
- Babushka helped Madison get the student's attention by screaming into the microphone. Madison thanked her.
- They read out the morning announcements together, and they were going to read out one, however they both agreed that it was "too inappropriate for kids".
- Although it was Babushka's fault for accidentally burning half the school down, Madison was concerned that herself, Babushka, Samuel and Chester were going to be expelled.
- They both had the same nightmare, where Matthew kicked them out of the hotel room for getting expelled.
- Babushka supported Madison's decision to reason with Miss Martinez.
Dreams Come Alive
To be added.
To be added.
Wrestling In The Dark
To be added.
- Babushka approached Madison (and Samuel), and offered to give them hot chocolate.
- Madison said no straight away, thinking that Babushka put something in the hot chocolate.
- Madison tried the hot chocolate anyway, however she spit it out within a few seconds.
- Babushka was interested in Madison's story and about how she saved Dorothy Pat's life.
- They stand next to each other and dance with each other during Dorothy's performance.
- Dorothy asked them (along with Samuel, Matthew and Phil) if she could write and perform a song with them.
- Babushka responded to Madison's lyrics, and together they came up with the second verse of "Jumpstart".
- They stood next to each other on the stage.
- Babushka looked proud of Madison whilst Madison was singing her part of the song. This occurred vise versa as well.
- The two of them sung the lyrics, "We gotta get up off of the ground!" together whilst smiling at each other.
- They constantly smiled at each other during the performance.
A Year's Celebration
- Madison approached Babushka whilst she was practicing for a talent show audition and tried to get her attention.
- Babushka got frustrated when Madison continuously stopped her music.
- Madison told Babushka about the anniversary party; however Babushka mainly cared about her audition.
- Babushka made Madison undress her, so Madison held the bottom of Babushka's sari whilst Babushka unraveled herself, revealing a singlet top underneath.
- The two of them ate and laughed together during the party.
- Madison reacted to Babushka's comment about Matthew leaving with, "No, this isn't right," and Madison went after Matthew.
- Babushka stole a cellphone from a random student for Madison.
- Babushka looked infuriated when the student started flirting with Madison (probably due to jealousy).
- Madison was confused as to why Babushka brought food into the police man's office.
- Madison warned Babushka about the refrigerator door being left open prior to Babushka bumping into it.
- Madison grabbed Babushka's hand and helped her up.
- It was revealed that both of them were infatuated with the same guy: Taylor Jordan (a teenaged celebrity chef who owns the Fast Finger restaurant).
- Madison suggested that she could go with Babushka to meet Taylor Jordan.
- They kept stealing Taylor's cookbooks away from each other whilst Matthew was explaining the rules of the weekend.
- Both of them offered to bring Taylor up to the hotel room. The two girls raced towards the door, however, Babushka beat her and whacked the door in Madison's face. Madison wiped it off and did a run-up towards the door and bumped into Million Bucks Bill while doing so.
- Both girls clung onto both sides of Taylor and they admired him together.
- Madison gave Babushka a flirtatious smile when Babushka said that she "bagged the cheekbones" (on the pizza with Taylor's face burnt into it).
- Babushka was openly jealous when Taylor was flirting with Madison.
- Babushka found Madison in her room and told her to stop stealing Taylor away from her.
- Babushka offered to fight for Taylor, and wanted to let the "best lady" win. While telling Madison this, she inched her face closer to Madison's so that they were only an inch away from each other. Babushka gave Madison a once-over before deciding to lock her in the closet.
- Madison forgave Babushka over the closet-thing, and the two of them share a hug. She then told her, "Babushka. You're an amazing person. One day, you'll be breaking hearts like Samuel breaks air: constantly and everywhere!".
- Despite her jealousy, Babushka told Madison that she supported her and Taylor's relationship. The two of them shared another hug after this.
- This was before Babushka decided to tell the world where Taylor was.
- Babushka asked Madison what the lobby was like, and admitted to Madison that she felt bad about what she did. Madison then told her to stay out of trouble.
- Madison witnessed Babushka put her hand up slightly to confess, and jumped up to tell Matthew that she was the one who told the world where Taylor was. She was willing to lie to protect Babushka.
- Babushka came clean about what she did, but Madison defended her and said that she actually told her friends at home about her and Taylor's date.
- Their arms were around each other during the group's big group hug.
A Love/Hate Situation
- Babushka looked concerned when she saw that Madison has Samuel's vomit all over her shirt.
- Babushka wanted Madison's help, so she grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her up to their bedroom.
- Madison constantly protested when Babushka was pulling her.
- Madison told Babushka that Samuel was sleeping and he shouldn't be disturbed, however Babushka ignored her and hit Samuel with a pillow.
- Babushka wanted to admit something to Madison (her crush on Matthew), however she initially told her that the reason why she dragged her upstairs was to tell her about her clumsiness.
- Madison disagreed and told Babushka that she was making a too big of a deal of her getting hurt a lot.
- They ducked down together during the miniature earthquake.
- Both of them agreed that the earthquake was weird.
- Babushka finally came clean and told Madison that she had a crush on somebody.
- Madison grew excited about Babushka's first crush, however Babushka didn't tell her that she was crushing on Matthew.
- Madison wanted to help Babushka as much as she could, so she agreed to organize a date at The Romance restaurant.
- Madison wanted to go on Babushka's date and be her "wing-woman". Also, she said that since Babushka was 6, a lot of things could happen to her.
- Madison did Babushka's make-up for her date, and Babushka disapproved of her look.
- Madison told Babushka that she looked amazing, and that her date should love her even more.
- The arrive and sit down at the restaurant together.
- After Madison discovered that Babushka had a crush on Matthew, she dragged Babushka into the bathroom to have a "talk".
- They accidentally walked into the boy's bathroom first before getting toilet paper pelted at them.
- Madison locked her and Babushka in the bathroom so that they could have a private talk.
- Babushka told Madison that the reason why she fell for Matthew was because of his hot lasagne; which he made a few nights before.
- Madison told Babushka all the reasons why she shouldn't be attracted to Matthew, and told her that she wasn't in love with Matthew, only his dish.
- Babushka agreed to tell Madison about her future crushes.
- Madison forgave Babushka and the two of them shared a hug. They are almost interrupted by someone knocking on the door, however Madison responded with, "We're having a moment!".
- Babushka flirtatiously said that Madison should go out with Samuel. Madison shyly disagreed.
- Madison took Babushka's hand, and the two of them confronted all of the angry women waiting to use the bathroom with their hands together.
- Madison made Babushka apologize to Matthew.
- Babushka looked concerned when Madison's dress was covered in Samuel's vomit.
Babysitter Meets Spontaneous
Note: This episode is a 2-part crossover special with the fellow Clearstime series Spontaneous; where part 1 is a Babysitter episode and part 2 is a Spontaneous episode. Only part 1's moments are featured in this section.
- Madison and Babushka (and Samuel) walked into the school auditorium together whilst Madison talked about how excited she was for the school assembly.
- They sat next to each other during the morning announcements.
- Babushka was curious as to why Madison was so excited about visitors coming to the school.
- Babushka seemed annoyed when Madison was taking a liking to Tane.
- Babushka wanted to hang out with Madison at lunch and became upset when Madison told her that she already had plans.
- Madison told Babushka that she should learn how to socialize, but Babushka kept objectifying.
- Babushka was openly jealous when Tane wanted to spend time with Madison.
- Babushka and Tane fought over Madison and Babushka got hurt in the progress.
- Babushka decided that her and Madison shouldn't be friends anymore because it seemed like Madison much-rather have wanted to spend time with Tane (a girl who picked on her best friend) rather than Babushka.
- Madison tried to get Babushka's attention in the cafeteria, however Babushka rushed straight past her and ignored her.
- Madison couldn't concentrate on her lunch as she was starring at Babushka for a while.
- Madison decided to walk over to Babushka's table and attempt to make her forgive her, however Babushka did not listen.
- The two of them get into a heated argument before ending their friendship for good.
The Book Of Secrets
To be added.
To be added.
Ms. Coward...What Have You Done?
To be added.
Sox Are Awesome
To be added.
Vacation, Vacation, Vacation
To be added.
No Gum Allowed
To be added.
To be added.
Million Bucks Job
To be added.
Wireless Internet Service
To be added.
- Babushka was curious about Madison's new job.
- Both Babushka and Samuel agreed to encourage Madison to study for her upcoming trigonometry exam by attempting to change the subject of conversation to the exam and giving her practice questions during her shift at Lasagna Pete's.
- Babushka could not keep her eyes off of Madison whilst Madison was talking about the police officer that she had a crush on.
- Madison went to Babushka for advice, for how to get the police officer to like her back.
- Babushka told Madison that she was an expert at relationships, and attempted to show her how to "walk the walk".
- Babushka helped to get Madison up after she fell over.
- Babushka suggested that since the police officer enjoyed music, that Madison should write and perform a rap for him at work the next day. Babushka also suggested to carry a big boom box on her shoulder, and Madison fell through with the plan (which eventually resulted her to getting fired).
Million Bucks Bill Sells Sea Shells By The Sea Shore
To be added.
Willy The Monster
To be added.
Boo, Boo Is History
- Madison tried conning Babushka into helping her find Boo Boo by giving her a noogie on the head.
- Babushka forcefully let go and jokingly told Madison that she was now her ex-best friend.
- Babushka wanted to use the music pod that Madison was using just a few minutes before.
- Babushka suggested that Madison should visit the animal Lost & Found, and she does.
- When Matthew suggested that him, Samuel, Babushka, Phil and Million Bucks Bill should visit The Shack, Babushka asked, "What about Madison?"
- Both her and Madison had difficulty picking the lock of the places that they were trapped in. These were juxtaposed with each other.
- Babushka told Samuel that the reason why Madison texted him, was to say that she didn't want to be Samuel's friend anymore; probably to ruin his and Madison's friendship.
- Madison admitted to Boo Boo that she missed the others (which included Babushka).
- Babushka was annoyed when Samuel refused to rescue Madison.
- Babushka wanted to fight off the security guards for Madison's sake.
- When the others asked Babushka why she wanted to fight the security guards, Babushka told them that Madison was her best friend.
- Madison saw Babushka first when the others finally found her, and they hugged the door (which meant that they hugged each other).
- Babushka threatened Steve to give her the keys so that she could open the door to Madison.
- They ran into a hug when the door finally opened.
- Babushka was uncomfortable during Madison and Samuel's conversation.