Secret You Can't Hold
- They were both woken up by the same thing and they woke up at roughly around the same time.
- Both of them disapproved of the Pakistanish Lady marrying Matthew and taking over their lives.
- They both shared the same vision: the Pakistanish Lady singing a song to them while feeding them scones.
- They looked at each other confused when they were forced to wear ridiculous outfits.
- During the song, the lyrics went as the following:
Pakistanish Lady: ♫ Samuel, what do you think of this fine meal? Isn't it better than having veal? ♫
- They both questioned themselves when their vision/nightmare came true.
- They worked together to hurry the Pakistanish Lady out the door.
- Madison told Samuel that she was relieved that the lockers could finally be open properly.
- They both wanted the Pakistanish Lady gone for good, and they were willing to do anything it took.
- Babushka asked Samuel to play along and pretend that they had no clue that it was Madison's birthday coming up. Samuel initially didn't want to do this because he thought that it would hurt Madison's feelings. Thus, Babushka was the one who mainly did the talking.
- Samuel spilled and told Madison that him and Babushka were joking.
- Samuel was involved in the planning for Madison's surprise birthday party.
- Samuel wished Madison a happy birthday and the two of them hugged for a split second.
- Samuel helped to push Madison to the "birthday throne" and he placed a party hat on her forehead.
- Samuel was the first one to give Madison his gift, and he got her a cell-phone (this became a major plot-point for most of the episode). He also told her that the cell-phone wasn't cheap; which further showed that Samuel sacrificed his love of money for her (this became apparent in Destist Dilemma when Samuel brought Madison a necklace with her name on it).
- Madison thanked Samuel for his gift with a hug.
- Madison told him that he gave her the best gift.
- Samuel warned Madison and told her to duck before the confetti canon was about to blast a hole in her head. This was a near-death experience for Madison and Samuel saved her life.
- Samuel told Madison that if she touched the bottom of the plate while cutting the cake, she had to kiss the nearest boy (which is a tradition at Australian birthday parties). With that, Samuel edged closer to Madison.
- Madison thanked everyone (including Samuel) for giving her the best birthday ever.
- Samuel wasn't sure where Madison was at school and he seemed concerned about it.
- Samuel was pleased to see that Madison was using the cell-phone that he got for her, however he was disappointed to learn that Madison was abusing her cell-phone privileges and how she got 10 times more popular because of her cell-phone. With this knowledge, he and Babushka try to devise a plan to take the phone away from Madison without her knowing.
- On cue, Samuel (and Babushka) wait until Madison stopped using her phone and went to sleep. He then tip-toed his way across the room until he finally reached Madison's bed. Because Madison's cell-phone was on her dresser, Samuel had to stretch his arm across her bed to reach it. However, Madison opened her eyes and saw Samuel with his arm stretched across her body. They both scream.
- Madison asked Samuel what he was doing, and to save himself from getting caught, he told her that he was giving her a "goodnight" hug.
- Madison felt bad about running out on Samuel and Babushka all week, so she organised a study session for the two of them to get together. However, Madison left him alone after one of her new friends wanted to meet her somewhere.
- After she felt more awful, Madison organised another study session for her and Samuel, however Samuel was annoyed to find out that Madison invited her new friend Bianca.
- Madison thought that Samuel was distracting her on purpose, however he was just trying to avoid Bianca who appeared to have a crush on him.
- Madison wanted to leave Samuel again because she got a phone-call asking to meet her at the mall. Samuel tried to stop her and the two of them had an argument. However, this resulted in Madison leaving for the mall anyway.
- While Madison was waiting for a cab, she relayed some of the things Samuel said, such as, "Since when was seeing some teacher on a unicycle more important than school work?", "Do you really think those girls are your friends?! They're only using you because you're a teenager and you have a cell-phone.", "Just because you make new friends, it doesn't mean you have to ditch your old ones."
- These made her go back inside and head back to the hotel room to apologise to Samuel.
- While Madison was waiting for the elevator to open, Samuel came down the stairs with a huge smile on his face. He told her that she knew that she wouldn't go through with leaving because he knew her so well.
- They apologised to each other and hugged.
- Madison turned the camera on Samuel so that he could star in her new web show ("The Madison Show"), and referred to him and her friend.
- Samuel teased Madison about her web show, saying that she only had tens of views.
- Madison told him to shut up.
- When Bianca came up to Madison and told her that she had a massive crush on Samuel, Madison asked her, "Why?" in a half-joking way.
- Madison encouraged Bianca to ask Samuel out and told her that Samuel was a great guy.
- Bianca told Samuel that there was a "special" girl standing in the hallway that had a secret crush on him for a small amount of time. Samuel automatically thought that she was referring to Madison, so he looked towards her direction and smiled when he saw her.
- Samuel automatically said yes to Bianca because he thought that she was talking about Madison.
- When Bianca told Samuel about a trick that guys did, where he just went out with a girl to make another girl jealous. This gave Samuel the idea to do this with Bianca, and he immediately started flaunting his relationship to Madison.
- Madison unsurely said that she was happy for Samuel and Bianca.
- Samuel asked Madison to film his and Bianca's date for Madison's web show, however Madison was reluctant about this.
- Samuel chose Madison's outfit for his and Bianca's date and Madison hated it.
- Samuel placed his arm around Madison (and Bianca) and told them that it was just him and them.
- Madison sat across from Samuel on his date.
- When Madison was about to get up and go to the bathroom, Samuel grabbed her arm and told her in a deep voice, "Wait! Don't go!"
- Samuel refused to do anything romantic with Bianca until Madison got back. It's worth noting that through-out the night, Samuel intentionally acted close to Bianca just to attempt to make Madison jealous.
- Madison accidentally interrupted Samuel and Bianca's kiss when her camera's battery died.
- They rode in the elevator together (along with Bianca, Matthew, Phil and Patricia).
- Samuel made Madison stay and watch him and Bianca kiss.
- Madison smiled at Samuel and asked him about his behaviour that night.
- Samuel told Madison all about his plan to make her jealous. Samuel referred his crush on Madison as "massive" and Madison was disappointed in him, saying that Bianca would've been upset if she overheard their conversation. Unfortunately for Samuel, Bianca did overhear them and called him a "disgusting, filthy rat".
- Madison passed Boo Boo over to Samuel when she couldn't hold him properly.
- Much like the previous episode, Samuel was annoyed with Madison's web-show and constantly teased her for her low view count.
- Their cleaning assignments were near each other; Madison cleaned the living room whilst Samuel cleaned under the stairs.
- Samuel constantly told Madison to turn the camera off, but she refused.
- Samuel asked Madison for the passcode for her App Pad, and Madison refused to give it to him. However, Samuel guessed that it was "1234", and he was correct.
- They communicated through the comment section of Madison's web show; Samuel typed up his responses whilst Madison spoke to him verbally. Annoyed, Madison snatched her App Pad away from him.
- They tried getting the vent open together but it wouldn't budge.
- Samuel warned Madison about the negative comments on her website.
- Madison wasn't impressed with Samuel's smart comments to Babushka.
A New Phil
- Samuel watched Madison hurry down the stairs and looked curious as to why she was doing so.
- Madison told Samuel (and Babushka) to shut-up.
- Samuel looked concerned when the police came knocking on their door, looking for Madison.
- They met up before class and were talking to each other next to their lockers.
- When Madison was frustrated about her webcast getting canceled, Samuel asks her, "You're still on about that?"
- Madison gave Samuel an angry look and Samuel apologized.
- They stood next to each other constantly through-out the episode:
- While they're talking to Phil at school (during and after Babushka's presence).
- While they're talking to Phil at school the next day (they were talking a bit before Phil approached them).
- During their at-home appointment with Million Bucks Bill.
- In the operating room.
- Both of them ran to hug Phil when his appearance changed back.
- They briefly danced together before landing in the splits at the same time (along with Babushka, Matthew and Phil).
- Both of them yelled, "Here come the pain!" at the same time (along with Babushka, Matthew and Phil).
- Samuel looked excited when Madison came bursting through the door.
- Samuel asked Madison was the permission note was for.
- Before Madison could step onto the bus, Samuel refused to let her leave by throwing his arms around Madison's legs.
- Samuel gave Madison 50c to spend at the camp.
- Samuel smiled and waved at Madison when she stepped onto the bus.
- Samuel admitted that he missed Madison already.
- Samuel (and the others) ran to Matthew when he told them that he was talking to Madison on the phone.
- Samuel ran to Madison when she arrived home.
- Samuel told Madison about the couple of days that him and Babushka just had (however the others were trying to tell her stories all at once).
- Although Madison told Samuel (and the others) that she was just one person and she needed space, Samuel continued telling her about his week (along with the others telling Madison about their week too).
Martinez Out of Control
- Madison ran up to Samuel and asked him if he knew the news about Miss Martinez's illness.
- Miss Martinez put Madison and Samuel (along with Babushka and Chester) in charge of the school until she got better, meaning that they had to announce the morning announcements and had to install a sign above the cafeteria.
- Samuel was talking to Madison while she was finishing installing the lights.
- They were both worried about the school catching on fire.
- They had the same nightmare where Matthew kicked them out of the hotel room and they had to live on the street.
- Samuel supported Madison's decision to try and reason with Miss Martinez.
Dreams Come Alive
- Despite trying to have a day for herself, Samuel asked Madison if he could go to the park with her. Madison didn't say no, however she was annoyed by the fact that Samuel overheard her and Matthew's conversation. This was evident by Madison telling Samuel that if she asked him to do his science project, he wouldn't listen to her.
- Samuel asked Madison about her song, however he then lost interest and walked away.
- Samuel saw a crowd around Madison and waited for them to part away so that he could steal some money from Madison's keyboard case.
- Madison asked Samuel where he came from (meaning that she didn't see Samuel appear out of nowhere), however Samuel assumed that she was talking about where did he actually come from (his parents).
- When Madison told Samuel not to speak to tenth graders, she fiddled with Samuel's coat.
- Madison shyly looked down after fiddling with Samuel's coat and told him, "I thought you hated my music."
- Samuel suggested that they should partner up, where he could dance while Madison sang.
- Madison was surprised at Samuel's dance moves and her mouth fell open.
- After their first time performing together, JJ Martin (a "music producer") spotted them performing and offered them a record deal.
- They tried to come up with ways to raise $2000 for a demo video, and they both agreed to ask Matthew for help.
- Madison suggested that they called the thing they were doing the "Madison-Samuel project", however Samuel thought that they should call it the "Samuel-Madison project".
- Madison agreed that Samuel had the "eyebrows" to pull off sitting next to Oprah.
- Samuel told Madison that she had to play her song on a much slimmer and weirder sounding keyboard.
- Samuel made Madison wear a skimpy and short blue dress for their music video, and Madison made him dress up as a building.
- They started to bicker about the new changes to the video.
- They tried filming the music video together, however Samuel bumped into Madison which caused her to bump into JJ Martin and break the camera.
- The two finally got along when Miss Martinez told them about JJ Martin's scheme.
- They fist-bumped in victory.
- Samuel was featured in the self-produced music video for Madison's song Life in Chicago, and the video featured a few questionable clips of the two of them together (including Madison knocking Samuel aside with her hip, and inching closer to Samuel whilst pushing him backward with only her forefinger).
- Samuel wanted to go to Madison's room before Madison stopped him.
Wrestling in The Dark
To be added.
- The episode opened up with the two of them standing next to each other, admiring something off screen. It was revealed a few seconds later that they were both admiring the same Christmas tree.
- They both agree that something was wrong with Babushka's hot chocolate.
- Samuel was interested in Madison's story and about how she saved Dorothy Pat's life.
- Madison seemed defensive and jealous when Samuel brought up that he had a crush on Dorothy Pat.
- They stand next to each other and dance with each other during Dorothy's performance.
- Dorothy asked them (along with Babushka, Matthew and Phil) if she could write and perform a song with them.
- They stood next to each other on the stage.
- Samuel looked proud of Madison whilst Madison was singing her part of the song. This occurred vise versa as well.
A Year's Celebration
- Madison was relieved when Samuel finally showed up to the anniversary.
- Madison questioned Samuel as to why he stolen a large amount of yogurt tubs.
- Madison told Samuel that the suit he as wearing made him look "kinda cute". Samuel responded to this with, "Yeah, whatever," in a shy manner.
- Both of them attempted to call Matthew.
- They were standing next to each other in the police officer's office.
- When Madison saw the helicopter approaching, she hugged and kissed Samuel on the cheek with excitement. She quickly apologized to him and wiped the kiss.
- Thus, this episode hinted that Madison had feelings for Samuel, however she was consciously unaware at the time. It was also hinted that Samuel's feelings for Madison went away; as evident in his response to Madison's flirt.
- When Madison jokingly said that someone should punch her, Samuel told her that he was "on it" and he reached for her behind.
- Before Samuel could reach it, Madison told him, "Not happening!".
- They both agreed that Million Bucks Bill acting sensible and polite was strange, and they yell at the same time, "Matthew must be home!".
- They huddled inwards during the group hug at the end of the episode.
A Love/Hate Situation
Note: Kyle Massey was absent in this episode. However, his character was frequently mentioned.
- Madison offered to take Samuel's dinner to him since he was unable to come to the table himself (due to being sick), and she does.
- Samuel vomits all over Madison's shirt.
- When Babushka was yelling, Madison told Babushka to be quiet as Samuel was trying to sleep.
- Babushka suggested that Madison should go out with Samuel, since she was the one who was always taking care of him.
- Madison shyly disagreed.
- Madison went upstairs to check-up on Samuel after she came home, and he vomited all over her dress.
Babysitter Meets Spontaneous
Note: This episode is a 2-part crossover special with the fellow Clearstime series Spontaneous; where part 1 is a Babysitter episode and part 2 is a Spontaneous episode. Only part 1's moments are featured in this section.
- Madison and Samuel (and Babushka) walked into the school auditorium together whilst Madison talked about how excited she was for the school assembly.
- They sat next to each other during the morning announcements.
- Samuel was curious as to why Madison was so excited about visitors coming to the school.
- Madison became slightly uneasy when Robin was flirting with Samuel. This also occurred when Samuel was flirting with Tane.
- Samuel told Andrew that Madison was a "great girl". He also told him that he no longer had a crush on her and Andrew could date her if he wanted.
- Madison defended Samuel to Tane when Tane told her that Madison that her friends were weird.
The Book of Secrets
To be added.
To be added.
Ms. Coward...What Have You Done?
To be added.
Sox Are Awesome
To be added.
Vacation, Vacation, Vacation
To be added.
No Gum Allowed
To be added.
To be added.
Million Bucks Job
To be added.
Wireless Internet Service
To be added.
Timothy Is Back!
To be added.
To be added.
Million Bucks Bill Sells Sea-Shells by the Sea Shore
To be added.
Willy The Monster
To be added.
Boo, Boo Is History
- Samuel asked Matthew where Madison was, showing that he had concern for her.
- Madison called Samuel to tell her that she was trapped at the Lost & Found.
- Samuel seemed jealous when Madison told him that Steve asked her out.
- Samuel told Madison that he and the others were trapped in The Shack; however, he told her that her situation was worse.
- Samuel promised her that as soon as he and the others get rescued, he would go and rescue her straight away.
- Madison sent Samuel a voicemail telling him to call her back.
- When Steve caught Madison on her cellphone, he asked her who Samuel was. Madison told him that Samuel was her boyfriend.
- When Steve posed as Madison and texted Samuel, "Hi there. I want to break-up," Madison cried and told him that Samuel was the best thing that has ever happened to her (despite them not being a couple). This hinted that Madison had feelings for Samuel and she was scared that Steve's text would ruin that.
- When Samuel received the text, he was confused. Babushka suggested that Madison didn't want to be his friend anymore. Samuel believed her and became annoyed.
- Samuel didn't want to rescue Madison after this discovery.
- Madison admitted to Boo Boo that she missed the others (which included Samuel).
- Samuel refused to rescue Madison because he thought that Madison didn't want to be friends with him any more.
- Samuel kept Madison's whereabouts a secret from the others.
- Samuel reluctantly agreed to help find Madison.
- Samuel was happy when they finally found Madison; despite being angry at her.
- Madison pulled Samuel into a hug after she was rescued, and Samuel didn't stop her.
- When Madison let go, Samuel asked her about the text that she sent him.
- Madison explained to Samuel that it was Steve who sent the text to him.
- Madison shyly asked Samuel if he still liked her as a crush.
- Samuel told her that he liked her, then he didn't like her, and then he liked her again.
- Samuel told Madison that he started liking her when she started working at Lasagna Pete's because she looked cute in her uniform (which occurred during the events of Crushed).
- Madison asked Samuel why he stopped liking her, and Samuel responded, "I don't know. I guess I didn't know what I was missing out on."
- Samuel was about to Madison out (for the millionth time; since he wanted to go out with her in a number of previous episodes) before Madison cut him off and told him, "I would love to go out with you, Samuel."
- Madison smiled at Samuel flirtatiously after he asked her out and Samuel said that asking her out was a lot easier than he thought he would.
- Madison kissed Samuel on the cheek twice, snuggled into his shoulder and did a little shoulder jig after Babushka asked if they were a couple.
- Madison introduced Samuel to Steve as her real boyfriend (as she was only lying to Steve earlier to cover her tracks).
- Madison was happy of how things were heading about her new relationship and her life.