|Now, That Is What I Call Babysitting! (TV Series)|
|Starring|| Raid Alexander|
|Opening theme||"Life in Chicago" by Raid Alexander|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||16|
|Running time||25-27 mins|
|Original run||January 6, 2017|
The series is a gender-flipped version of the original series. It centers on five everyday individuals who are given the opportunity to move out of their regular homes and live with four strangers in the Sparks Hotel in Chicago, Illinois.
Cast and Characters
- Raid Alexander as Max
- Paris Berelc as Samantha
- Joey Bragg as Boone
- Missi Pyle as Matilda
- Laura Bou as Philipa
- RAGHI. as Mr Mullar
- Sophie Reynolds as Cassie
- Tessa Netting as Daisy
- Wendie Malick as Miss Martinez
Home Sick to My Stomach
Backlash & Mouthwash
- Rose Abdoo as the Samosas Woman
- Peter Henderson as Dr. Peters
- Spencer List as Marcus
Daisy's Got Game
- Kali Rocha as Spain's mother
Ms. Memorial at Your Service
- Oana Gregory as Veronica
Glitter + Camping = Glamping!
- Maya Joseph as Sheniqua
Behind the Scenes
- The series was announced in May 2016.
- The series is a spin-off of BABYSITTER, making it the third Clearstime series to gain a spin-off.
- The show focuses on a new group of random strangers living in the same hotel room. The characters are gender-flipped, meaning that the protagonist of the series is a male.
- None of the original cast will be in the series. However, old characters may make a cameo appearance.
- The spin-off was created by popular demand.
- Rachel MorCox; the executive producer of Babysitter will only be co-executive producing the series, as she is currently executive producing another television show called Earn It!.
- When Earn It! was first announced, fans thought that it was a Babysitter spin-off.
- A 16 episode first season was ordered for the series.
- The series aired on January 6, 2017, which is almost 2 years after the original series ended.
- Peyton List, Kyle Massey and Nausheen Ali made a cameo in the episode "Home Sick to My Stomach", as production for the episode was filmed and completed in late August 2016. The episode aired on February 3, 2017 to 5.14 million viewers.
- The series' name was announced on October 5, 2016.
- Spencer List is confirmed to appear in an episode.
- The theme song for the show is "Life in Chicago" and is performed by the lead star, Raid Alexander. "Life in Chicago" was originally sung by Peyton List and was first featured in the hour-event BABYSITTER episode Dreams Come Alive.
- The first episode of the series received 4.2 million views and received mixed reviews from critics.
- Oana Gregory (who plays Veronica), is due to appear in an upcoming episode.